GlenLakes FootGolf Rules
1. Wear golf apparel all the time.
2. Your ball must be easy to identify.
3. Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
4. The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before the kick.
5. Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball rolling with the wind).
6. Kick off your ball from a position up to two yards behind the markers (tee markers). The order is established based on the score of the previous hole.
The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
7. Play the ball from where it lies: It’s not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other players kick or ball in any way.
8. The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
9. If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within two steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water, receiving one penalty point, or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one penalty point.
10. Only on the greens may the balls be picked up to the cleaned or replaced. Regardless of the distance from the hole, the hole must be completed. “Giving” to the opponent is not allowed.